What is skeld.net?
skeld.net is the world's first and biggest public Among Us server.
Ran by Arkatme and his amazing support staff, skeld.net offers you endless hours of extra enjoyment if you have gotten bored of vanilla Among Us gameplay.
What game modes can I play on skeld.net?
- Slenderman: One player is chosen to be Slenderman. His goal is to kill all the crewmates. Crewmates must avoid him and complete their tasks. As he gets closer to a player, the player’s vision will shrink. When Slenderman gets too close, he will lunge and kill the player. If it starts getting dark, run!
- Zombies: One player is chosen to become a zombie. Zombies can infect survivors by touching them, and win if they infect everyone. As a survivor, your goal is to survive and finish all your tasks.
- Cops & Robbers: Cops must catch robbers before they can finish their tasks! Robbers need to help each other avoid the cops, free their captured teammates, and complete tasks. To free a captured robber, run into a jail and touch them!
- Jester: One person is selected to become a Jester, they win if they get themselves voted out!
- Troll: One person is selected to become a Troll, they win if they get themselves killed by an imposter!
- Detective: One player is the secret detective and they will know who murdered who in each meeting! Careful though as someone might lie about being the detective to try and fool you
- 50-50: The lobby is split into two sets of clones.
- CrazyColors: Every 15 seconds, everyone's color changes!
- Venteleporter: When you walk over a vent, you get teleported to a random vent on the map!
- Twins: Everyone in the lobby has a twin, can they be trusted?
- Clones: Everyone has the same color, clothing, name, and pet. Who is who?
- Escalation: Everyone's walk speed increases by 30% every time somebody gets killed. Run around the map and try to catch the impostor in the act!
- Standard: vanilla Among Us game. Nothing special!
Why should I play on skeld.net?
skeld.net has custom features that don't exist
on any other server. Because skeld.net isn't tied to the official
servers in any way, anything that happens on the official servers (such
as bot attacks) won't affect skeld.net. This means you can play on
skeld.net even when official servers are down.
Check out our Discord Server
for more information!
Getting started with skeld.net is simple. Follow these steps to get connected
- Check out our Android app here: Download for Android
- Download the app
- Make sure Among Us is up to date and open to the main menu.
- Open the skeld.net app and hit the "PLAY" button
Download our launcher: Download for Windows
Open the file you downloaded, named SkeldLaunch.exe
If a blue Window pops up saying that SkeldLaunch is an unrecognized application, click More Info, and then click Run Anyways.
It will automatically install skeld.net and start Among Us. Enjoy!
Is the launcher not working for you? Click here to join the Discord
, where we will be happy to help you.
If you need the old instructions, click here